Saturday, May 12, 2018

How SaltStick helped Glenn in his journey:


Before preparing for his 2015 ride, Glenn suffered from frequent cramping, both on and off the bike. Even “the simple action of moving the kitchen chair back” would result in seizing hamstrings, he said.

“It was common for me to have a calf, or hamstring, or quad leg cramp during the night waking me up begging for my wife to knead out the cramp,” Glenn said.

He had previously heard about SaltStick through training articles, but had never used any himself. Knowing that some athletes use SaltStick Caps to help reduce cramping, he decided to purchase some product “as a precautionary measure,” he said.



Two days into the ride, Glenn began to feel a twinge in his quads, which he had learned was a warning sign that a cramp was imminent. In response, he took two SaltStick Caps, and about 15 minutes later, he noticed the sensation had eased.

“I was very, very surprised,” he said.

From that point on, he took one SaltStick capsule per hour during his rides, and one additional capsule right before bed.

“I never experienced a single cramp during my tour,” Glenn said.

Now, SaltStick has become part of Glenn’s daily routine. He begins his rides with one SaltStick capsule and continues with one capsule per hour.

“I have not had any cramping during the night nor have I experienced any hamstring cramping as I'm sliding out the kitchen chair,” Glenn said. “I firmly believe that SaltStick eliminated my cramping. SaltStick is the only thing that I have added to my diet. Therefore I can confidently proclaim SaltStick works!”

Conclusion:
We’re so thankful to Glenn for sharing his story with us, and we wish him best of luck when he takes on the Southern Tier again.

Third time's a charm, Glenn, and we’re rooting for you!

Tags:
Athletes

Professionals

Pro

Cyclists

Cyclist

Swim

Swimmer

Runner

Marathon Runner

No comments:

Post a Comment